Friday, April 13, 2012

Story Time

If you wish to know how I feel then stay
To hear my talk of each and every stream
That I did encounter on my journey;
So shall you understand, the gurney was not
As some might call a smooth ride, large hot beams
Of Iron were smothered on my face's play.
Yet what shall you gain merely to know of
What passed that day between me and fair death?
Have any of you tasted hated scythe
That reeks of blood from miles away? No?
Then listen well while you stay, do not go
From here until you understand and rythe
In discomfort from your own tainted breath;
For I shall tell you all of the Black Glove!

                                                             
                                                              Story Time, (c) Luke Bennette, April 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment