Monday, April 2, 2012

The Coming Light

Suddenly, a great light falls deep into
The free depths, bright calls seep through
The stony clefts, surround me with its might.
True light, bereft of pounding, lye about
Me now, sight returns to my eyes; but doubt
Lingers still, hate burns within me, the bonds
Of Rage fill me, it spurns the lighted wands,
Those strands of brilliant splendor that now
Nose their bands, such wondrous beams, through sour
Water's. And as I touch this muster of dreams, I
Feel a deeper burning within me still.
Seal's of the reaper turn from sin to will!
Wheels of light now consume me, and
Turn blackest night into a second chance.

                                                                   The Coming Light, (C) Luke Bennette, April 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment