Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hold Fast

14) c) Worn by wrathful words my head is not clear.
But then comes a sound that brings me back; tears.
What tension lies within your heart that causes
Such dissension among your greater parts,
That you should dwell ever more on hearts flaws?
Torn by the fear of what you might think I
Place my hand upon your tear stained cheek. Jeers
Have you endured, and more are yet to come,
But stay your thoughts, lest you should become a
Dark! So caught will you flee my kind hands?
Fluff and nonsense are dreams that do drum one
To war with themselves; they turn your gaze in,
Ever in do they turn you to your past,
Therein you must not dwell, hold fast, to me!

                                                        Hold Fast, (c) Luke Bennette, April 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment